Is the Townapps business model right for you?
Townapps have a number of different partners
As an Entrepreneur, YOU want to own a business that is unique to their local community/organization. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who’s looking to build a home-based business with minimal capital investment. This is also a great opportunity for someone who has an existing job and is looking for a secondary source of income. It’s important for potential partners to realize that time commitment is required to build and grow any business.Other essential attributes in a successful partner include the desire to learn about local happenings, collect information and content, use word-of-mouth to promote your business, work with your local businesses and organizations. Networking will be important to building your business, so being an outgoing people person is a plus.
Local Business Groups
Chamber of Commerce or other business networking groups are very successful using the TownApps Business model to develop business opportunities for their members. TownApps has a number of business groups that successful advertise their member businesses on the app, offer special offers and vouchers through the app.This is a perfect opportunity for a progressive business group that wants to offer added value to its members using modern cutting edge technology.
Town Councils, tourism organizations and local municipalities use TownApps to promote local business, provide information on local amenities, whats on and to develop specialised services to the community.
Local Media Outlets
Newspapers and radio stations have an established revenue base for selling advertising, this is an additional platform to sell advertising and provided added value to your client base.
Personally the relationship with the TownApps team has always been an easy one. Very approachable and adaptable and always open to suggestions and ideas. Because of this, we are sure Cavan App will continue to be a success.Claire Gilligan
We are looking for entrepreneurs who:
- Are serious about building a business/brand and have time and capital to invest in building a business.
- Are looking for business opportunities utilizing the Internet, mobile apps and social media.
- Are interested in collecting information on events, news, special interest, businesses, services in local community.
- Have sales, marketing and business development skills.
Make money with Townapps:
- Collect information on local events, restaurants, news – anything you’d like to have on your app.
- Sell local business directory listings.
- Promote local businesses and organizations on the app for a fee.
- Sell special offer and vouchers through the app.
- Collect the advertising money.