Discover Uxbridge, Ontario in the palm of your hand
Uxbridge is a township in south-central Ontario. With over 220km of managed trails on over 8,000 acres of protected green space. Uxbridge is known as The Trail Capital of Canada. The first settlers in the area were Quakers who started arriving in 1806 from the Catawissa area of Pennsylvania. The community’s oldest building, the Uxbridge Friends Meeting House, was built in 1820 and overlooks the town from Quaker Hill, a kilometre to the west. A mixture of independent shops and places to eat and drink during the day and evening are spread throughout the town centre, a warm welcome awaits you! This app will help you make the most of Uxbridge.
Uxbridge App features
- Browse the local news feed and stay up-to-date with what’s happening in Uxbridge.
- Discover things to do in Uxbridge with ‘What’s On’ local events.
- Explore places of interest near you and easily access directions.
- Search for restaurants, shops, services and local attractions.
- Discover great deals offered by your favourite local business.
- Look up addresses, phone numbers and websites or call a local business directly from the app.
- Change temperature and distance settings to suit your personal preference – Imperial or Metric.
- Plan your trip with a 7 day Uxbridge weather forecast.
Find information easily and quickly with A-Z Search.
Discover exclusive special offers and vouchers.
Explore what’s on in Cornwall. See what’s near you.
Uncover hidden gems within Cornwall.