Your personal travel guide for Prince Edward Island, PEI – ‘The Gentle Island’
The Prince Edward Island App allows you to explore the region like a local. It’s also free and easy to use! Discover what’s nearby in Charlottetown, connect with great local businesses in Summerside, plan your trip to Green Gables with local weather forecasts and stay connected with what’s happening in Prince Edward Island.
Discover Prince Edward Island in the palm of your hand!
The Prince Edward Island App isn’t just a business directory. It is your pocket travel and local business guide, giving you lists and locations of the best Prince Edward Island restaurants, stores, local attractions and much more. Need to find a florist in a hurry? The Prince Edward Island app allows you to view all the florists listed, showing you the ones near by first. You can read more about the business, view photos, easily access their Facebook pages and Twitter feeds, check out their website, ring to order your flowers and get directions through interactive maps – all through the Prince Edward Island App!
Prince Edward Island App features
- Browse the local news feed and stay up-to-date with what’s happening in Prince Edward Island.
- Explore places of interest near you and easily access directions.
- Search for PEI restaurants, shops, services and local attractions.
- Discover great deals offered by your favourite local business.
- Look up addresses, phone numbers and websites or call a local business directly from the app.
- Change temperature and distance settings to suit your personal preference – Imperial or Metric.
- Plan your trip with a 7 day Prince Edward Island weather forecast.
Whether you are travelling through picturesque PEI or are a local who just wants to stay connected, download the Prince Edward Island App city guide today.
What are you waiting for – it’s free!
Find information easily and quickly with A-Z Search.
Discover exclusive special offers and vouchers.
Explore what’s on in Prince Edward Island. See what’s near you.
Uncover hidden gems within Prince Edward Island.